Saturday, February 23, 2008

Three Weeks?!

Well we are about three weeks from our due date now. I am fighting a really bad cold right now and I am miserable at night since I can't breathe. But physically I am feeling much better. Being off of work has really helped me feel a lot better.

Last weekend Lynne threw me a baby shower. We had a few fun games that we played and lots of good food. I am going to post a few pictures from the shower. Lynne made a cute present for me made out of diapers. It was put together to look like a cake. We received all sorts of cute baby presents. I just love looking at all of the cute baby clothes.

This weekend we have our last baby care class. We also have appointments to get our car seat checked for safety. Then I think we are going to be ready. Or at least we think we are going to be ready. I am sure there is probably about a million things we didn't think of that will come up later, but for now we think we are ready.

That's about it for this week. Hope everyone is doing well.

Melanie

No comments: