Sunday, February 10, 2008

5 Weeks and Counting

Over the last two weeks we have been busy doing all sorts of baby stuff and getting our house in order. I have two and a half more weeks to go until I go off track at my school. I am busy making up sub plans since I will not return until May. I also have to have my report cards finished. So I have been spending many a late evening getting everything ready for my absence. Needless to say it has been hard on my body and I have been coming home to dinner and right into bed.

We have taken three classes in the last two weeks. We had our "Great Expectations" classes. We learned a few more things about delivery. I also went to a class called "The Moveable Feast". This class was especially designed for women who are going to breastfeed their babies.

Lynne came over last weekend to take a few pregnancy pictures. I can't wait to see the pictures and how they turned out. Also last weekend, Lynne and Jonathan had a Super Bowl party. Luigi and I went and enjoyed the company and all the yummy Super Bowl snacks.

This weekend Luigi went to Connie's house and picked up the crib. So when he came home, we put it together. Now the baby's room looks pretty complete.

Well that's it for now. Hope everyone is doing great.

Melanie





1 comment:

Deanna Milne said...

Awe! How cute. I bet you're pretty excited!