Saturday, March 1, 2008

Two Weeks Left

After the completion of this week I will have two more weeks until my due date. I am growing much more uncomfortable each day. Walking and standing bring on a pressure that make it difficult to get around. The baby has dropped and is pushing on my pelvis, which hurts quite a bit. I am ok if I am sitting or laying down. So needless to say I have been staying home quite a bit and resting a lot. The doctor says that I am at a good point for a first time mom.

We had another ultrasound this week. The doctor wanted to get an accurate baby weight. I was so sick the week before I lost a bit of weight. But the baby weight seems fine. While we were there we asked the technician if she could tell if it was a boy or girl. She said that her guess was a girl. So now we are debating baby names. We have three names in mind: Isabella Viola, Sophia Viola, or Mia Viola. Hopefully by D day we will have our minds made up.

That's about it for now. Hope eveyone is happy and healthy.

Melanie

1 comment:

Deanna Milne said...

I like Mia Viola! Mia's a cute name, I've met someone named Mia and thought it was cute.